The Blighttown Skip is a sequence break in Dark Souls that allows the player to skip the area Blighttown entirely by going out of bounds in New Londo Ruins and dropping down from above into the tunnel of Quelaag's Domain by abusing the Fall Control Quitout mechanic. It was discovered by ImmersedCimp in September 2016. A faster version of Blighttown Skip using Area Transition Clipping was discovered in February 2019 by CapitaineToinon and Kahmul.
- [Blightown skip transition clip QueueKyoo Setup (//youtu.be/watch?v=dWy8kdzycyI) By QueueKyoo on YouTube
- [TC Blighttown Skip Tutorial (//youtu.be/mcj-SSOb9DY) By Saastutin on YouTube
- [Old Blighttown Skip Setup Tutorial (//www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGHUEM7RO5Q) by Mr_Brood on YouTube
- [New Blighttown Skip (//youtu.be/4WvJ_gfK4cc) By CapitaineToinon on YouTube
- [Demonstration (//www.twitch.tv/immersedcimp/v/87670972) by ImmersedCimp on Twitch